Project Work
6:34 AM
I shouldn't complain but seriously, I need a break.The topics this year is quite dry.
Journey/ Modernisation.
Journey sounds clique.
I have seen this topic title in my essays 5/6 times in my 10 years of schooling.
Modernisation is too vague.
So far, i gathered that many ppl would like to do journey.
This would tilt the euilibrium if too many ppl take the same topic.
The requirements might increase significantly.
But i got no confidence doing modernisation.
But still this is life, I take wat i m given and turn it into something better...
up and on, no more complains about pw.
just additional info, i am gonna be soooo much busier.
CSC teacher will add 2 extra leesons into my already quite cramped timetable..
but i got no complains there, cos i will take my H1 Alevels this year, so i am free next year :)
hahas