muahahaha
2:33 AM
I left school early today.
Bet the teacher was fuming.
watever.
like i could do anything la
I had my concerns with my uncompleted project so i had to avoid the teacher & lesson first.
Heck if she kills me.
I wont let my project go down the drain
No way.
I will succeed.
anyway all i am left is the editing and rehearse my lines.
The presentation is almost complete!!! Halelujah!!!
YE S YE S YES!!!
All done by me and den.:)
not easy but somewhat enjoyable?
Anyways, its friendship week.
Guess what?
I wasnt nominated for OGA.
must be cause i going vj laz...
i hope sia.
A bit sad but somehow relief.
The responsibilities are somewhat weighing me down as lessons speed up.
The long bus trips to school and lack of sleep is getting into me to.
Abnormal emotion roller coaster.
dang.
i really need a break now.
The celebrations are also getting into me le.
So attitudes of being slow to respond is getting into me.
Sorry if i seem impaitent but i really hate to dilly dally.
it wastes time which i can use on more impt things.
Others might not have a plan when entering jc but i do.
and wasting time is definitely NOT on my list.
Pls do not get too upset if i seem angry.
I am just PMS ing...
Marian knows best.
So To all those out there.
Just ignore me.
its alright to shoot me actually.
I dun really mind.(Cos marian loves to)
so i am somewhat immune now.
Topic sentence: Go ahead and shoot me if you find me irritating-- cos i sure find some of you at some time irritating too-- dun worry its just a phrase...
I wont really feel the shots... (this exculdes MARIAN COZ SHE IS CRAZY)
BTW YC LOVES YOU !!!

posted by e~lis on 2:33 AM
link to post