Whatever.
4:10 AM
The girls lost today.
Not surprising in fact.
They weren't playing up to standard since the first quarter.
A bit disappointing.
But i guess they feel worse.
Really, for me and my teammates who had been through so much pain together,
I actually feel that losing sucks,
But There must & can be only 1 winner.
Since we did not perform as well despite the better skills(I believe in them), it has to be our own mindset was wrong since the beginning.
We know they tried their best & we gave our applause for their hardwork.
But sometimes, losing as a team draws you closer to them, so take this opportunity to grow together.
You girls have done well, Though not able to continue in the competition.
We have been thru the same, Killer=Hell-like trainings for that 1 goal.
I noe the feeling.
But be glad you have a coach who is there to guide.
Treasure them well.
You have made us proud no matter the results of this competition.

kay kay, done with that msg to the juniors. on to my accursed sucky life at sa today.
Read my words -- I HATE BACKSTABBERS.
What is wrong with ppl sometimes?
Have they no sense of Yi Qi???
GETTING YOUr classmates into trouble is not a form of showering your love THank YOu very much.
If you know you aren't good with words, Hear this
SHUT THE H*** UP THEN.
I am damn pissed with you-should-noe-who-you-are.
And I thought you were merely outspoken.
YOu Tattle.
If YOu feel wronged, W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R.
If you feel outrageous, H-I-T M-E.
Do I Freaking care?
NO...
Of all the teachers you blab to, You chose the most irritating one to get the few of us into trouble.
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.
not
YOu know your popularity is falling with this.
Just because you didnt mean to leak out info to the teacher,
Doesnt mean you can just get away with it.
YOu SHOULD feel apologetic.
I hate to say this but you should GROW UP.
& GET A LIFE.
ACT LIKE A SOON-TO-BE 17 Year old Thank you.
And i spent my day in such misery.
Hate you.

posted by e~lis on 4:10 AM
link to post