Koizora
7:01 AM
Just watched Koizora with fel and Mariana(hehe)

Beautiful love story.


I am still pondering a question actually.


M. and I had predicted the plot of the story in the very beginning of the movie


Knowing that it would be the typical korean, Guys dies while girls lives, story.


But somehow, we still cried when the ending showed....


We even predicted what illness the guy would die from.(cancer for your info)


Yet we still cried.


geez


I have to say that the 3 of us are not taps.


We do not exactly cry so easily, but this movie has captured our attention and drew us into its story to touch our hearts.


Koizora, is definitely the movie for girls out there with a sensitive heart.


Coupled with several endearing moments and occasional laughter,


despite knowing the ending of this romance movie, it will still bring your understanding of love to eternity(though i still havent seen this in real life.... so it is just a fantasy for us girls)


to a new level.


I mean, the fren that recommended this movie to us watched it twice, and twice she cried.


Not commenting if she is a TAP, but should be quite believable.


Anyway, for girls out there, there's another catch.


The MALE LEAD.


Muahahahaha


He makes Fahrenheit seem like 3 year olds.


And given that i am Fahrenheit's fans, This male lead is DANG HOTTTT!!!!


三浦春馬 is the name. I lazy to find the english la....


Mira sumthing one lah


Anyways, as i was typing, he is hot.


To show how hot, I shall put up 1 picture.


(GUYS READING THIS: I understand that guys have egos and would beg to differ. DON'T, this is my opinion and I do not need your comments, cos i am sure you dont look half as hot as this male lead)
sorry if it seems pixalated.
Just go watch the movie yourself to confirm:)

It really is nice.

posted by e~lis on 7:01 AM
link to post