NEW!!!
5:25 AM
On the orders Of MARIAN Da Jie, I have returned from hibernation....Anyways, I do have valid reasons for not updating recently....
Been looking for ways to complete My CSC homework.
It Looks easy but i need loads of reading up to do...
Plus, my computer does not have Hans Vision or watsoever software for chinese wordings, so I seem to have quite a big problem on my hands now.
But Back to the main topic today, CSC
I suppose many ppl have that sterotype Mindset-- CSC is for CHINA ppl....
Plueeze.... Grow a brain...
China is a rising power as much as anyone who denies it...
Learning chinese is not just because we are chinese, But because it is sorta like our identity???
It seems cliche to say so but, I think It is very insulting to be learning, CSE if you are a chinese....
Just because it seems easier to converse in english for some doesnt mean that you neglect MT....
(no offense to non-chinese... it just doesnt include you ppl...aka Rahman...)
SO STOP Saying CSC is for CHINA ppl....
It's the same as tellin me that RV ppl are CHina PPL...
Just because we do well for Chinese AND study HigherMT does not = We Are from China.
Although we have PRCs....
Dun be jealous of our better grasp of MT. We just work harder to achieve more.
So. My Point. I like CSC because I dun take MT for Alevels. So I want to keep my MT standard, So i take CSC wihich also improves my understanding of china's policies.
Which is essential in future believe it or not.
It's my gain and Ur loss:)