Love is in the Air!
5:24 AM
sad sad sad
i put vj first...
And I have an uncanny feeling that i wont get it...
Most prob falling back on sa 2nd choice
A bit dejected but still quite hopeful
Friendship week is coming up
got a lot to do for planning and executing the proposals
Feeling tired but very happy to be involved.
It's true tat ppl dun always undertand the pains SC's go thru to organize events
So they take it so jokingly
It really upsets us...
Our efforts are not being appreciated at all.
Seriously-> what is so difficult with taking school activities seriously?
YOu PPl Still cant differentiate WHst's COOL and What's NOT???
Being extra and acting smart alecks is NOT COOL...
Being Enthusiatic and Logical is The new Black...
Geez...
Ppl just take so long to see their mistakes...
But pls see them b4 you Die...
Otherwise it will be such a lifelong regret...
And pure torture for ppl you meet...
On to a happier note:)
Today's outing was LOADS TRUCKFULL BARRELFULL of FUn!!!
THOSE WHO COULDNT MAKE IT-> WE MISSED ALL YOU GUYS VERY VERY MUCH!!!
But Dang, Sentosa just became the new In outing place of gatherings!!!
There were 3 classes there today too:)
So We Played Soccer? Monkey? volleyball? some captain's ball?
THEN
I had to leave of SC meeting...
So SADLY, I left at 2
But i was still late to meeting...
So I sprinted. RAN LIKE hell...
Then i reached school.
and so we started another round of planning for friendship week
'UNfortunately', Jia yi is in my grp AGAIn!!! I Am so excited!!! Friendship week is going to be TOnfull of fun!!
So EVERYBOBY WATCH OUT!!!
FOR FRIENDSHIP WEEk!!!

posted by e~lis on 5:24 AM
link to post