boring boring boring life of mine...
5:27 AM
haiz...damn...
effing... sorri rian, just once...
i reali need to swear...
I got called by the wrong name again...
elsie...
i mean wat is wrong with that teach???
It's April & she still gets it wrong...
seriously, its no excuse that she has too many students...
I am a person who gets offended when some1 calls me ELSIE...
& expect me to answer her question...
WTH??? (sorri, can't help it... will try not to curse again...)
Don't misunderstand but you would feel angry too if your name has been called elsie since K1...
No teacher gets it right the first time round,
but they won't do it again...
it's pRoNOUNCED E-LIS...
Plueeze... Gif mi a break...
It's not that hard...
Tat's wat Phonetics Classes are for...
anyway...
I caught a good definition of school todae...
SCHOOL = A place which sucks out all your energy
Therefore, in conclusion, we need a lot of time to recharge...
So, Don't hesitated to 'recharge' on weekends...
Go play... Homework can be done anytime anywhere but not anyhow tat is...
feeling depressed recently....
must be the midyear blues...
Countdown 28 days...
So far yet so near...
I just cant imagine taking o's this year...
kind of scary but exciting as well
nevertheless no use worrying now...
one step at a time...
Aim MIdyear...
L1R5: 15
Eng: b3
HCl: b3
Emaths: A1
Amaths: A1
SS(Hist): B3/4
Physics: B3/B4
Chem: Heck
Elit: Heck...
yup tat's it 4 todae...
2 Swear words, tat's a reduction!!!