Killer Amaths test!!
5:50 AM
Ah!!! So Diffficult!!! I had so damn hard time trying to finish the paper...Die sia...
Confirm not passable...
lol...
Training is getting more and more interesting...
Having fun self training...
Have a game this coming friday...
Stress...
nvm...
think about it when the time comes...
I feel so tired...
Homework load is simply increasing and i am doing them too slowly...
Plus revision for midterms...
I absolutely will have NO LIFE if i keep on doing them...
and i am a teenager???
WTH...
Unfair...
With all the stress school is piling on us...
I am surprise our backs are cracking from the weight...
lol...
So much that i am putting serious considerations in deciding whether or not to study JC overseas...
It's possible that i might do so...
High Possibility...
I have HAD enough of Spore's education system...
Just because they have to keep up with the world,
they pile the expectations and aspirations on us...
THEIR ASPIRATIONS THEY COULDN'T ACHIEVE THEMSELVES...
lol...
Now the system is all haywire...
I totally have no idea what i have studying for the past 3 years sometimes...
What a waste of time...
I might as well go overseas and do my studying in a more condusive environment...
Hence the possible decision of going abroad after Os...
Still keeping a lookout for schools though...
And might start preparations soon...
Sick and tired of spore's education system after 10 years...
lol...
Anyway it was pretty boring in school todae...
other than there being a sleepy atmosphere in class...
end up everyone was napping during the Churchill movie...
Almost everyone...
I am proud to announce that i was wide awake the whole time...
Coz i like vijay!!!
Yah!!!
She's good, that teacher!!!
lol...
rmber the talk at CJC tomorrow.... gotta sleep now!!!