3:45 AM
Just as i replied josh, i post mainly for fun, so no thought-provoking posts here...I would write instead of type
Writing feels diferent from typing on the com.
I dun directly refer to writing as in piaing to finish that essayfor exam, but writing after careful reflections and exploration of every aspect.
And come to think of it, I havent been doing that anymore lately...
been more than i little overwhelmed in school and homework.
Unlike some counterparts who think that 'homework' is such a disgusting work, i actually like homework.
I like using my brain to do something rather than waste away all the time.
Not against relaxing at appropriate times, i merely feel that it is something i enjoy.
I would of course, complain like anyother normal teen but still I will get down to it.
And if I dun sound like i am going crazy and ranting away, I just happen to be reminded that I would stand a 60% chance of landing myself in 3 ccas...
Should I be lucky... And pass the sc interview, I have to pass up the chance of going to China in the june holidays as the trip clashes with the sc camp.
the other isue is about the cambridge attachment trip in august.
Not dicscussing the steep price, I actually need grades that are in the top 3-5% in SA to actully qualify I think...
Considering that i will miss 2 weeks of lessons, then come back for the promos...
I suddenly dont quite feel up to it.
I think I have just caught a bout of insecurity and confidence issues with myself...
It's just so much to juggle and so little time.
Not to mention I think I am actually insane already... I asked miss chan for 2 EXTRA private math tutorials on top of the 2 per week.
I kinda forgot why i did that.
Oh wait...
Ya.
My BEAUTIFUl timetable.
Bth math tutorials are at 3pm.
When my brain is functioning at its slowest rate.
So I asked to have tutrials when i am ACTUALLY AWAKE and can understand the foreign language that Miss chan speaks during tutorials.
geez.
i have so gotten myself into trouble.
I dunno what's the problem with me other than my exhaustion at the end of the day?
I just have to make it pass this year and all will be bright and sunny again . I Hope.
REMINDER TO MYSELF: SLACKING IS NOT SOMETHING A GOOD STUDENT ENGAGES IN.
THEREFORE, I DO NOT SLACK.
I REST.
enough with this mindless ramblings to myself.
Ja-ne:)