sick. but alive.
6:44 PM
Dang.

3days.

of school.

I spent at home.

Sleeping off the drowsiness.

Pretty zonked out.

from sleeping too much.

sometimes, i just wanna go to school to waste time.

well, more conducively than being a couch potato at home.

not that i watched any tv programmes.

there is nothing that could interest me anyway. stupid kids shows only my sister watches.

I feel conflicted.

Btn something i have always wanted and something that just occurred to me.

Dang these internal conflicts.

should i still continue?

Will it be a wasted effort?

I hope not.

i wasted quite a few years on this alr.

Maybe

Just maybe,

i might want to try something new

but like all cowards, which i seem to be,

the unknown and the path less used frightens me.

Being special requires courage to take the path less trodden.

but what happens when i dunno where to find that strength?

tsk tsk.

i'll let you know when i know the answer.







for now.







i need to read richard again...


posted by e~lis on 6:44 PM
link to post