i'm back
5:45 PM
after a long hiatus.Geez
I should like make an effort to post...
Happy BirthdAY 5TH OF May woman.
You are getting older.
Pls go IR and upgrade your brains.
Serangoon is not into me.
It is into someone else.
Pls let this register on your brain and sink in.
Folded stars yest until my fingers hurt...
all cause of the woman...
And i didnt revise yest too...
guilt ridden.
G is coming to my place tonight.
I can finally clear some doubts for econs.
Have been back tracking for assignments nowadays.
Need to press my turbo button now to study...
This year is both long and short.
I can't stand this...
darn my weirdness sometimes.
BTW, the school got crowded again today.
the babies are back to hoard my space and silence.
I feel like stuffing toilet rolls into the big mouths.
I am pyschotic today.
Must be the over sleeping yesterday night.
slept too early so now i am cranky.
eating too much sleeping too much youtubing too much.
homeworking not enough revising not enough paying attention to lecturers not enough.
Basically not doing justice to my intelligence and holistic learning in life.