getting on my nerves
7:16 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.its getting on my nerves.
why cant we just perform at the level we should be at?
It isnt impossible.
I know it isnt
But what is WRONG!!!!
Why cant we just do it right?
is it cos we arent trying hard enough?
I dun think so
I see how much we want the success.
But why is it that we arent transferring our feelings to actions???
Not everyone is a dancer.
But there are ways to look good on stage.
Why cant we just try and do our best?
Is it the coaching being too stiff?
Are we teaching things the wrong way?
Is it very confusing???
WHAT IS WRONG!!!
so much to do, yet so little time..
can we succeed and pull this off?
i know i should not doubt our capabilities but sometimes it is just so hard to keep the faith.