BUSy WHEW
8:07 AM
back, with an update after so long.anyway
been busy.
Promos coming
and i am getting nervous
will be panicing anytime soon.
really
the Teachers' Dance is FREAKING COOL!!!
hahaha
COUNCIL Roxs
but Jason sucks
always bully ppl
so ass la
next time your girlfriend confirm very ugly
cos you never JI DE
hahaha
ya a bit mad la
first dance practice a success so i must bask in the after event glow la
anyway
i rmb.
Victor is Alynn de
I cannot make him dance wif mi le la
hahaha
:)
actually listening to EMO songs now la, dunno why so high sia
suppose to be very tired cos nva sleep enough
But i guess i am getting use to this lifestyle le
PIA PIA PIA!!!
JIA YOU
and i just got shot...
My mother angry le
cos i tell her next wednesday i cannot eat dinner with her
then I dio Meh....(scolded)
:(
I nva purposely arrange de ma....
aiyo
1 day nva see mi like will die like tat
I so popular la:)
haha
dun DUN comment ok..
its MY blog
I write what i like:)
dun like? DUn read la. Stupid still read for what???
hahaha
randomness
but i realized that i know the techique to write an 8mark AQ le
I LOVE MELLISSA SEOW!!!!
SHE roxs my world man!!!
I Solemnly swear that i shall nva MISS GP TUTORIAL EVER EVER NEVER EVER even if i am dying in sickness i will drag my dying self to her lesson!!!
Her lessons are so cool la!!!
I can like go for 4 tutorials in a day and i go home and think back, I think the other tutorial at max rmb half of the things la, then GP i can rmb from front to back back to front lor!!!
She is really great!!!
Congrats to all the other students who got her for tutor!!!
haha
life roxs man!!!
kay la i shall not crap anymore,,,,
need to do up last part of EOM otherwise LSK will make me stand outside The class
so Embarrassing.... not really
can go hide in sc de:)
night night to all still awake!!!